Shipping & Returns
All shipments over $50 within the contiguous USA are free. Generally, orders placed with us will leave our warehouse within one business day. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, an order will take up to three days to ship. If this happens, we will be sure to contact you and let you know when your item will ship. Although your item may ship out immediately it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us. Generally, we will ship all orders via UPS. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and US Territories
We are happy to ship to one of these areas, but unfortunately, additional shipping will be charged. To see the cost to ship to one of these areas, add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process. Costs are determined by your exact location. All shipments to one of these areas will also ship within 3 business days. In most cases, your order will leave our warehouse within 1 business day.
Currently, we do not offer international shipping to all countries, to find out if we can ship to your country please contact our international shipping team at [email protected].
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle different situations (Please note that all returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee no exception):
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 5 below.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packagings is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you. If we agree to send a replacement for the damaged item(s) and the customer refuses to accept the replacement part(s), then the customer will be responsible for a 15% restocking/administration fee plus the shipping back cost back and forth if the item originally shipped free to the customer(whatever we pay shipping for the damaged item(s) to be shipped back to us and what we originally paid to ship to the customer).
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
- If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners (which we will discuss with you over the phone):
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
- In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed-Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1 p.m. PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1 p.m. cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash on Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need to be paid before delivery.
You are responsible for any, and all duties or taxes that may apply. (see details below) Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customer's responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information. To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following: Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order. Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender. We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs. We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund. If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card. If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred. We ship via UPS and FedEx for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large products. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at [email protected]
Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive. If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that is damaged. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to [email protected] and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees. If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website was not updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner. The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process. If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether. Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days. This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment. You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item. The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame. Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at. Do not screen your calls until your item has been delivered. The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door. Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item, you will need to have all the original packing materials.
Damages and Discrepancies
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions, or Discrepancies at the time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing): Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit. mnkgrills.com recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify any damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on the carrier’s paperwork and notify mnkgrills.com immediately. IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection″ and list type of damage. Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product: Refuse shipment Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused″ notify mnkgrills.com immediately. If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected] Let our customers speak for us
Our policy to resolve any issue is 1 week to 6 months, while it might not last that long but we assume you do not contact any 3rd party to solve or any issue before the six months, buy using our website you agree to all of our rules and policies.